Thursday, March 19, 2009

Pictures finally





























Well, I got them and I just don't know....althought I read countless blogs about the itchy, dry scalp and the plucked chicken, I guess I was as prepared as I thought. I'm definately going to stick with it, I've paid way too much money to forgo them, it just that my sisterlocks look dry, and my semi-permed ends look frizzy and unkept. I finally decided to spray them with ACV and then spray rinse with water and braided them up so they looked better..well sort of. I just wished that my technician would have locked more of the ends, plus the front is shortest and had the most perm, so they really look crazy. I don't get my first re-tightening until April 1st and have a business meeting on 4/23 in which I will have to be a presenter, I just would like my hair to look nice..whatever that means?

2 comments:

  1. Your locks look great. I have found that scalpicin (sold near the head and shoulders in the drug store)helps a lot with the itching. I work for the Veteran Administration so I also spray and put my locks up on lock loops at night. Perm rods work too if you have them. It give me a more formal, polished choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hair is really thick and kinky so I can put some oil on my scalp when I wash but I didn't for 6 months or so and even now it will cause a little slippage. Try the scaplicin. I used it when I had braids too. I just turns off scalp stress itch.

    ReplyDelete